Monday, 14 September 2015

History of Coming of The Age Films

Task 2: History of Coming of age Films timeline.



Learning Comment:

By doing this task I have discovered how genre has changed due to the highlights and focuses on events prior to that time.
  • Economy downfall
  • Rise of gangs, etc
And I also notice how they are mainly based on teenage boys.

I liked how developed teenagers have became over a course of 50 years. The world around us has changed a lot which has had a massive impact on teenagers attitudes towards certain things. What I dislike is that most coming of age films are based on boys and if they are not, they are made so that it is just for fame views which is very biased. This task highlighted the transitions teenagers have made through society and how different they are viewed in recent years in social hierarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment