http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/better-days
I like this one because ti is very slow and there are random high bits. It seams very interesting but very mindful music. this one would be good because of the drone like noise
http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/slow-motion
I like the piano notes in this one because they are very piercing but the music is very sad and reflective and would go with my narrative.
http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/november (Potential final soundtrack.)
This one is very lonely and gentle. There isn't always music being played which is good, because it will allow our audience to reflect on what is happening.
http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/tomorrow
this one is a bit more happier but the guitar music is very earthly and very moving which helps us reflect and understand the character and her feelings.
http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/piano-moment
This one isn't my favourite because the pace of it is very fast and it too happy for our film. What i like about it is that the piano notes are very immediate and piercing.
http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/once-again
This sound is very fast pacing but quite upbeat. It has a sense of impedance but i do not like it when it gets mire uni the song and begins to feel very upbeat and happy.
These potential sound tracks are in the general genre that I want for my film. I like the slower ones as because it gives a much more dramatic feeling to the film and this will suit my film's themes and imagery. My favourite so far is the track called 'November' and this is because the slow start is exactly what I want for my film.
No comments:
Post a Comment